Maximum flexibility, power and deployment control.
Zimbra Collaboration Server is an enterprise-class open source email, calendar and collaboration server. With the most innovative web application available today, Zimbra boosts the productivity of users on any desktop and dramatically reduces TCO compared to legacy platform vendors.
Other key advantages include advanced compatibility with existing desktop email clients, over-the-air sync to smartphones (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry) as well as better server scalability and more efficient administration.
- Rich Email - Tagging, Conversation Views and Fast Search make email manageable again.
- Contact Management - Personal and global address lists that can be shared across the entire organization.
- Group Calendars - Personal and group calendars with global free-busy times and Microsoft Exchange interoperability.
- Sharing & Document Management - Easily share files and folders throughout the organization and manage workflow in email.
- Mobility - Over-the-air sync to iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, any mobile web browser.
- Desktop Sync - Use any email client like Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird or maximize productivity with Zimbra Desktop.
- Archiving and Discovery - Integrated, simple to use and cost-effective email compliance functionality built into Zimbra Collaboration Server.
- Powerful Administration - AJAX web interface and command line tools for user and server administration.
Extend Zimbra Functionality with Zimlets
Zimbra’s open standards and technologies provide the flexibility to integrate new applications as “tabs” or mash-ups in the user experience (such as Salesforce.com, WebEx, Facebook or your internal back-office systems like Oracle). The mash-ups and its underlying framework are called Zimlets.
Zimlets are embeddable directly within the Zimbra web client – enabling your organization to do more and create custom workflows without opening another application.
Please feel free to inquire more about your specifics needs via our Contact page via the "Email/Messaging Solutions" subject with more details.